ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE
- When can I shop?
- What credit cards does Inboard Online accept?
- When is my order charged to my credit card? And when is it credited if I return my order?
- Is there a maximum order size?
- How do I check my order status?
- What are the hours of the Inboard Online Customer Service?
- Is Inboard Online.com a secure Web site?
- Can I cancel my order after I've placed it?
- How do I return something I've purchased online?
- Do you charge restocking fees for returns?
- Do I pay shipping for parts I return to Inboard Online.com?
- How Do I start a commercial account for my business?
- Is there an annual fee for a Commercial Account?
- Is their a minimum order requirement for Commercial Accounts?
When can I shop InboardOnline.com?
Inboard Online is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your boat parts purchased will be processed and shipped the same day if the order is placed by 3PM EST, if not it will ship the next business day.
When is my order charged to my credit card? And when is it credited if I return my order?
Your credit card is charged on the day your order is shipped. If you return your purchase, we refund the amount of the item the day we receive it at Inboard Online.com.
How do I check my order status?
Simply log into your account or you can contact Inboard Online Service Professionals via email at email@example.com or call us at 877-327-7175. Account Login
Is Inboard Online.com a secure Web site?
Inboard Online.com uses industry standard technology for secure online transactions and makes placing an order online at Inboard Online.com as safe as giving your credit card number over the telephone.
Inboard Online.com will only maintain information relevant to helping us identify and address customers' needs and interests, and will make every effort to ensure that the information is used to make products and services available that will be valuable to the customer. Inboard Online.com will not sell, distribute or otherwise make available any of the information you provide to any third party not affiliated with Inboard Online.com.
Do I pay shipping for parts I return to Inboard Online.com?
You do not pay shipping if the part is returned due to our mistake. For instance, if you are shipped the wrong part or if it is damaged in shipping, we'll pay the return shipping expense. Simply call the Inboard Online Customer Service and we'll arrange for your return shipping.
How do I start a commercial account for my business?
Simply fill our business registration form online and fax a copy of your resale certificate. Click here for more information and Click here to start a Commercial Account. Once your account has been verified we will email your commercial account number to provide instant access to wholesale pricing only available to professionals. Contact our service professionals with any questions you may have at 877-327-7175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org